- Genuine Philips Sonicate rechargeable electric toothbrush head compatible with all Philips Sonicate click-on rechargeable toothbrush handles
- #1 Recommended power toothbrush brand by Dental Professionals
- Extra-long bristles clean better between teeth for improved gum health in just 2 weeks versus a manual toothbrush
- Up to 7x more plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush
- Brush Sync mode-pairing & replacement reminders when used with a Brush Sync compatible handle (Diamond Clean Smart or Protective Clean)
The Intercede brush head is Philips OneCare’s best interdental brush head. Compatible with all click-on Sonicate models, these replacement brush heads have three tufts of specially designed bristles to provide a deep clean between teeth and improve gum health in just 2 weeks. Interface’s anchor-free tufting technology allows for unique bristle patterns and lengths to achieve clinical superiority, removing up to 7x more plaque between teeth than a manual toothbrush and reaching 35% deeper between teeth than the Oral-B Floss Action brush head. Use with a Philips Sonicate Brush Sync(TM) compatible handle (Diamond Clean Smart or Protective Clean) to unlock Smart features: Brush Sync mode-pairing triggers your handle to select optimal mode and intensity level for exceptional plaque removal (certain models only); Brush Sync replacement technology tracks how often and how hard you brush and will notify you when it is time to replace your brush head. Also, reminder bristles fade to let you know when it’s time for replacement. Replace your brush head every 3 months as recommended by the American Dental Association. A fresh brush head every 3 months maximizes the effectiveness of Philips’ unique Sonicate technology.