- Contains 6 RADIUS Source Medium Recycled Handle Toothbrushes.
- Wide, fanned bristles with unbreakable slim neck for best reach in tight spaces help invigorate gum tissues with reduced chances of receding gums and enamel erosion.
- The ergonomic handle makes it comfortable for both right or left hand brushing.
- The re-usable handle is made from 93% recycled plastic & natural fibers of wood, paper or money for beautiful, natural look and feel.
- The bristles are made from 100% vegetable oil free of – Petroleum, BPA, Latex, Lead, Gluten, and Phthalates.
The Source Toothbrush provides an all-over-mouth clean that leaves you feeling like you just went to the dentist. With 5000 premium bristles (200% more than an ordinary toothbrush), the super soft, wide head of fanned-out bristles helps improve gum health by massaging sensitive gums while brushing. Healthy gums help reduce the risk of heart disease. The head and neck of the Source was designed to be smaller than other RADIUS toothbrushes in order to target smaller, tighter mouths and brushing styles. The ergonomic handle ensures a relaxed grip that reduces pressure on the teeth and sensitive gum tissue, helping to protect the gum line, reduce receding and bleeding gums and enamel erosion. The reversible handle means comfort for both right and left handed brushers. Available in various materials like Recycled Wood, Paper and Money. Bristles are 100% Vegetable Based Nylon for a petroleum free option. Product is BPA Free, Latex Free and Phthalates Free. RADIUS is the only American Dental Association recommended natural toothbrush brand in the USA. Our products are made low-energy machines. We operate in a women-owned, family-run and operated solar-powered facility in Pennsylvania. Our sustainable manufacturing process allows to reduce the amount of waste that we create. What little waste we do create is then recycled and reused to make new products. Each product is inspected by hand and designed to last. Made in the USA.