- BUNDLE of SoFresh Flossing Kids Toothbrushes + 1 WELdental Xylitol Dental Floss Kid/Travel Size
- YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR: Blue, Lime Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, or Red
- YOUR KIDS WILL string floss because the Xylitol Sponge Dental Floss is much easier to use
- UNIQUE DESIGN has resulted in the only toothbrush on the market that effectively reaches below the gumline and between teeth
- RECOMMENDED BY DENTAL PROFESSIONALS for patients with braces
SoFresh Kids Toothbrush’s Patented Design
SoFresh has a patented double-tiered bristle design.
What makes it more effective?
The SoFresh shorter, thicker bristles does the easy cleaning that your typical toothbrush accomplishes. The SoFresh longer, thinner bristles easily reach deeper between teeth and below the gum line. No other toothbrush does a better job at removing bacteria and plaque from those areas most children neglect.
What colors can I order?
SoFresh Kids toothbrushes come in 6 colors: Blue, Lime Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red
Are SoFresh toothbrushes rated Soft?
Yes. All SoFresh toothbrushes are rated soft. Keep in mind there isn’t another Soft toothbrush that has this patented design. The longer bristles keep this toothbrush from flattening during use. When your kids typical soft toothbrush flattens out during brushing it actually makes their toothpaste more abrasive. When bristles flatten they create a flat surface with abrasive toothpaste that studies have shown can damage your kids teeth and gums. This is especially important if they use ‘whitening’ toothpaste, which is usually very abrasive.
Braces are a breeding ground for bacteria. It is very difficult to floss with braces. The SoFresh design really helps get in the numerous nooks that are inherent with braces.
How often should I replace my kids toothbrush?
Dental professionals recommend a new toothbrush every 3 months. Their SoFresh will easily last 3-4 months.
What are the bristles made of?
SoFresh Flossing Toothbrush bristles are made of an exclusive material called Poly Buthyl Teleputalate. This special micro-textured bristles were chosen because it is softer and more elastic and durable than your average nylon or plastic bristles.